Manufacturing Technician – Drill
The Laser Drill Technician is responsible for all aspects of laser drilling including the operation of drilling equipment. Will also include the download of programs to run jobs on machines. Responsible for quality checks, preventative maintenance and minor repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all department equipment, quality checks, and preventative maintenance
- Scope to inspect laser holes
- Operate machines that drill panels.
- Cross sectioning of panels to ensure laser via has correct depth and dimensions.
- When applicable, download job programs on disk to run jobs on machines
- Read and interpret travelers to verify that all previous operations were completed and to verify quantity.
|Teamwork||Continuous Improvement||Quality||Accountability||Deliver Results|
|Cooperation||Seeks New Solutions||On Time, Good Work, in Cooperation with Others’ Goals||Results Focused||Delivers in Accordance with Goals and Expectations|
|Shares information||Applies Learnings||Alignment to Whelen Values and Standards||Assumes Responsibility||Addresses Obstacles|
|Demonstrates Respect||Professional Development||Customer Focus||Embraces Change||Seeks Out Opportunities|
- Shares information
- Demonstrates Respect
- Continuous Improvement
- Seeks New Solutions
- Applies Learnings
- Professional Development
- On Time, Good Work, in Cooperation with Others’ Goals
- Alignment to Whelen Values and Standards
- Customer Focus
- Results Focused
- Assumes Responsibility
- Embraces Change
- Deliver Results
- Delivers in Accordance with Goals and Expectations
- Addresses Obstacles
- Seeks Out Opportunities
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods, systems, and production processes
- Strong team orientation
- Motivated, results oriented, customer focused, with a high commitment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technology
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Creative thinking with sound problem solving and decision-making
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, Vocational Training preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing work experience
- Must have hands-on / mechanical aptitude / trade (e.g. farming, construction, auto repair, machining, woodworking, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.APPLY FOR THIS POSITION